Do you ever feel you spent too much on protein bars and supplements? Here is an easy recipe to make your own healthy cookies in under 20 minutes.
- One cup oats/ granola
- Few almonds, raisins (other nuts of your choice)
- One cup of honey
- One banana
- Peanut Butter (Optional)
- Apples (Optional)
- Mash the banana in a bowl until it is a smoothie texture.
- Add one cup of oats/ granola.
- Add the nuts and pour one cup of honey or peanut butter.
- Gently mix it to make a batter.
- Customize it with other edible fruits and other sweeteners you love.
- Bake it in an oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until the corners turn brown (usually 12- 15 minutes)
The cookies are ready to savor and they will substitute any nut bars you consume. Refrigerate them for an hour for the best taste.