A quick snack for days when you are feeling lazy but want to eat something healthy. This recipe yields about 20-25 lime sized energy balls.
¾ cup oats
2 tbsp poppy seeds
2 tbsp chia seeds
2 tbsp sesame seeds
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp rose water
1 tbsp peanut butter
pinch of lack pepper
pinch of salt
- Grind oats into fine powder.
- Grind all the nuts in a mixer into fine powder.
- Grind dates into smallest pieces possible.
- Mix everything together and bind them into balls.
- Refrigerate for about an hour.
- Serve as desired.
These can be paired with coffee or hot chocolate milk for a quick lazy day snack.