The way some people relentlessly comment on other people’s body weight, acne, features, and other physical attributes without realizing how it might affect the person’s mental health is so problematic and immature. We all should have a coursework in school about basic etiquettes, consisting of one rule that if a person cannot fix the flaw in 5 minutes it shouldn’t be pointed out, especially if it is about any kind of physical trait.
Growing up in a brown family, I’ve faced this in person too, yes, they have the audacity to do so, just in case if you’re wondering do people actually criticize outside social media too.
Social media has made me realize how close we are to our insecurities, and how one insensitive person with an anonymous account can ruin our day since there’s no way we can find the person. Basically, people who have their own insecurities feel superior about themselves by pointing out flaws in others, I have made a list for you so you can have a better inlet to your negative emotions so you don't bother others.
- Learn Scuba Diving, go deep in the sea and the shout.
- Eat some ramen and binge watch your favorite series in bed with lots of pillows around, take one and shout into it.
- This guy eats pineapple and pizza together, find him and shout.
- Go to an open ground, shout at the sky till you feel at peace.
- If you see a woman getting catcalled, shout at that person right away please.
- Go see some stand-up, if you see a male comedian making a sexist joke, shout amidst the laughter in crowd.
- If you come across a pro-lifer, call and shout at him.
- Go to Metallica’s concert, SHOUT.
- Plan a solo trip at Grand Canyon, go for a skywalk and shout in the void.
- Now go in front of the mirror, look at yourself, introspect, remember all the wrong things you did and think if you’re a perfect human or not, and...